Most of you come here with expectations to be served with my latest concoction of ideas or projects with a fresh perspective. Uncommon goods won’t disappoint you either. They are an online marketplace that connects makers and their creations with individuals looking for special goods, regardless of the physical distance between the maker and the shopper. They support small businesses and create environmentally responsible products. What I like the most about Uncommon Goods is that they allow you to donate $1 to a given non-profit organization of your choice at checkout. Their seemingly never ending selection of goods right from home, kitchen to clothing, jewelry and gifts will have you purchase something for everyone and for every occasion.
But for the day, let us look at some of my favorite picks to make your summer holidays worthwhile
1. This here is a genius not only can you display fresh flowers but leave that phone to recharge safe and sound.
2. You can’t go wrong with this tropical palm throw, picnic please!
3. This colorful hammock is perfect for a that lazy day, reading a book or two.
4. Don’t tell me you were not searching for one of these, pineapple tumblers any time
5. If a freezing bowl of ice-cream is a worry, you should take look a these brilliant soapstone bowls
6. Why drink plain water if you can have smart fruit infused ones with this flavor fusion water bottle
Do let us know in the comments section your favorite uncommon goods!
This post was sponsored by Uncommon Goods, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting business that keeps Enthralling Gumption thriving!