I’ve had my hands getting busy elsewhere and I may or may not have a DIY up soon, but that shouldn’t stop us from dreaming all things speckles. right? Who says perfection is the only way to go, people have found a way to appreciate scattered, speckled and dotted things outside art posters. I can’t say if you live in Mars because hello, we on earth are going va-va-voom over those speckled ceramics long time now. Did I mention how easy it is to recreate the speckled look just about on anything. Don’t worry we have the best of the speckling and splattering DIYs rounded up for you to drool and to try for easily. They automagically happen to look great on any surface, see it for yourself, buddy!
Please support the makers and pin from the original source!
1.DIY Clay speckled keychains at Sugar and Cloth
2. DIY Speckled tableware at Burkatron
3. DIY Faux glazed pots at Fall for DIY
4. DIY Faux speckled candles at Almost makes Perfect
5. DIY Speckled mug at The Merry Thought
6. DIY Speckled jewelry dishes at Enthralling Gumption
7. Planters from glass containers at Homedit
8. DIY Splattered iPhone case at Enthralling Gumption
9. DIY Clay paint splatter incense holder at Make and Tell
10. DIY Faux ceramic napkin rings at Almost Makes Perfect
11. DIY Triangle clay necklace hooks at I Spy DIY
12. DIY Color block pattern napkins at Enthralling Gumption