A year and a half ago, while browsing Pinterest my eyes caught the attention of a terrazzo walled bathroom. I was intrigued by the colors of this modern terrazzo that is others found best neutral. Immediately things started to cook up in my head. My journey with terrazzo first started with imitating a tile that I would use for my sunnies and then I took it farther with a planter. and so on, And you are right, I haven’t stopped as yet. By the looks of it, it might not take much longer before it rises above marble for home decor solutions. And there are many tutorials out there from around the world that will inspire you to recreate the exciting texture and colors of terrazzo not only for your home decor but for jewelry too. If you are stuck and not sure where to begin from, do not fret take a cue from these DIYs below.
Please support the makers and pin from the original source!
- Terrazzo Table via Martha Stewart
- Necklace & earrings via Mein feenstaub
- Pillowcase via Paper & Stitch
- Soap via Fall for DIY
- Notebook via Enthralling Gumption
- Polymer clay box via The Lovely Drawer
- Magazine holder via Fabrica de Imaginacion
- Brass mobile via Pauls Vera
- Pencil holder via Enthralling Gumption
- Concrete bookends via Fall for DIY
- Earrings via Ctrl Curate
- Wall Clock via Apartment Therapy
Don’t forget to share this post with your terrazzo lovers:)