Last week was a blur, I was feeling down and I ended up binge watching SNL! I must say I miss Kristen Wigg. While you might have been expecting a couple of Halloween-related DIY’s here but let me be honest it’s not my cup of tea. Halloween and spooky things don’t go well with me ( in fact, I don’t watch horror movies unless I am being forced ). And I can’t be dishonest about it! But I do find googly eyes cute, maybe I should I do something fun with mine?
Coming to wall hangings, yes I love them and I am in great in need for them as I have plenty of empty walls to cover. There is so much inspiration out there to grab, below you will find some of my favorites. You really can’t have bare walls if all you could do is stick up a beautiful rug or tie up a bunch & tassel and yarn to a support. Whether you are into bohomian or minimalism style of decor there is something in store for everyone as some of the best makers out there have you covered. Do let me know which ones you like and would love to give it a try.
Please support the makers and pin from the original source!
1. DIY Feather Wall Hanging via Homey Oh My
2. DIY Embroidery hoop Wall Hanging via Enthralling Gumption
3. DIY Bohemian Beaded knots Wall Hanging via Dream Green DIY
4. DIY Circular Wall Hanging via Fall For DIY
5. DIY Woven Wall Hanging via Earnest Home Co.
6. DIY Circular Yarn Wall Hanging via Plaster and Disaster
7. DIY Tassel Wall Hanging via Adventures of a Creative Girl
8. DIY Fiber Art via A Beautiful Mess
9. DIY Pom Pom Wall Hang via Sugar & Cloth
10. DIY Yarn Cuckoo Wall Clock Hanging via 1 dog woof
11. DIY Mini Wall Weaving via Delineate your Dwelling
12. DIY Jute Wall Hanging via Enthralling Gumption